Since I'm feeling a bit down again right now I thought it would be a good time to make another "5 things I'm happy about" post. Thinking positive might help a little haha...
1. I left home today to go to my friend date at 4.15pm. Last week when I left home it was dark out, today it was still light. So it's getting lighter and lighter every day.
2. In 7 weeks we'll have a new apartment and a baby sausage puppy running around that apartment.
3. I was one out of 100 to be chosen to attend a media workshop at one of Sweden's largest TV channels. It's a day long workshop in Stockholm in February and I'm so excited about it. I'm ready to learn some cool stuff!
4. I have the best friends and I'm happy that I have them. And I'm very happy that I've started going on these friend dates 'cause the girl I've been hanging out with is really nice too! Wuhu!
5. I'm happy that it's 10pm and not 6pm, so that there are only a few hours left of this day and tomorrow is a new one.