1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
Mick Mars, Ke$ha, Obama (seems like a fun guy??) and David Beckham.
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
Yes, I'm working on it haha! But not for the sake of just being "famous"... That doesn't really hold any value to me itself. I want to be successful and helpful, and to be as helpful as possible you need to reach out to as many as possible, and the more you reach out to the more successful you are, if that makes sense? So "fame" kinda comes with what I strive for.
3. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say? Why?
Hmm, not really. I used to, but I'm slowly but surely getting rid of my phone phobia. I'm not a fan of speaking to people I know on the phone still, but "business calls" are a lot easier. I just go into my business-mode and then it's less scary.
4. What would constitute a perfect day for you?
So many different kinds... Spending it on the couch with Sonny and Rascal, seeing friends, being in Malmö, a concert... Travelling in general. Yeah there are different kinds for sure!
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
Right now haha, listening to an old depressing "break up"-playlist for some reason?
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose?
BODY!!!!!! Who wants to stay at 30 in their brain and lose all the knowledge and experience you gain with age? What a stupid question haha.
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
Haha! Not at all. Haven't given that any thought actually... Hmm...
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
A decent balance between maturity and immaturity, no major desire to travel a lot and a dislike of cold cuts.
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
More openness about feelings/relationships/periods/sex etc! Important stuff to talk about.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
Oh my lord. I honestly don't know. I mean half the fun of life is not knowing what's around the corner!! I guess I'd like to know if I'm going to have healthy children or not. 'Cause that's not something I wanna gamble with...
14. Is there something that you've dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?
Difficult. I've always dreamt of living in California, if not permanently at least for some time. But it's just something I feel like I've "grown out of" because of all circumstances. I don't feel like I'm missing out on my dream, I just don't want it as much anymore... Although listening to Lana Del Rey always makes me wanna pack my bags heh.
15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
Blergh boring questions. I guess finding myself is a decent accomplishment.
16. What do you value most in a friendship?